To be involved with Anatomy Nights we ask all participants to abide by the following:-
- Events will be held in a publicly accessible place, ideally a pub or a club, not a University location.
- Events will be led by an anatomist.
- All dissections will be of animal tissue and this fact will be clearly displayed on any advertising material.
- All profits will go to a relevant charity.
- All advertising will contain the Anatomy Nights logo.
- Events will normally be coordinated so that they occur within a reasonable time of each other unless they are stand alone events as part of a science festival.
- All social media posts will be written in such a way that it can not be misconstrued that the dissections are anything other than animal in origin. i.e. not ‘live’ dissections from a medical school without clearly stating that they are on animal organs.